- Bicycle Network Victoria - charity that promotes the health of the community and work with supporters to get “More People Cycling More Often” and measurably grow the bike riding world.
- Cycling Resource Centre - The Cycling Resource Centre is an Australian information hub on all things related to cycling. The site is admininstered by the Australian Bicycle Council (ABC) which consists of representatives of state, territory and local governments, the cycling industry and bicycle users.
- Railtrails Australia - not-for-profit organisation which works for the development and promotion of a rail trail network Australia-wide. Publishes guidebooks for rail trails in Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania which promote the concept of rail trails and facilitate their use.
- Bicycles Network Australia - Australian Cycling Portal with a comprehensive Australian cycling directory and an active and friendly cycling community. Information about bicycle shops, clubs, brands, services and more in local areas.
- PedBikeTrans - aims to provide a networking and educational association for professionals involved in pedestrian and bicycle planning in Australasia. This is to promote excellence in active transport planning, design and promotion.
Bike paths and infrastructure